image from sprinkles and sauce
- 4-5 chicken breasts
- 8-10 slices of prosciutto, chopped
- 1 cup of basil leaves, torn
- 2 cups of shredded mozzarella
- 1 bunch of kale
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- olive oil
- salt and pepper
- In a bowl, combine the chopped prosciutto, basil leaves and mozzarella. Set aside.
- Slice each chicken breasts in half, but not all the way through.
- Lay chicken breasts flat on a flat surface and cover with plastic wrap.
- Pound each chicken breast until about ½ inch thick.
- Season both sides with salt and pepper.
- To stuff the chicken breasts, add the prosciutto mixture to the side closest to you and then flip the flap over the mixture. Secure the chicken breasts with kitchen twine or toothpicks.
- Repeat procedure until you've stuffed all chicken breasts.
- Add oil to a frying pan and sear the chicken on each side
- Transfer chicken to the oven (pre-heated to 350) and bake for 12-15 min until the chicken is cooked through.
- Serve over spinach