image lil Luna.com
adapted from Iil Luna.com
- ½ cup barbecue sauce. I used Moore's Honey barbecue. You can buy it HERE.
- ½ cup undrained canned crushed pineapple
- 1 - 16 oz. package frozen fully cooked meatballs
- salt & pepper
- Add barbecue sauce and crushed pineapple to a medium pot. Add salt and pepper to taste. Mix well.
- Add meatballs and stir until all coated. Bring to boil and simmer for 8-10 minutes if meatballs are unthawed or for 14-16 minutes if meatballs are frozen.
- Serve immediately. ENJOY!