image Rachael Ray Magazine
Cheftini's Artichoke Frittata
* 1 small shallot, diced
* 1 cup Artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
* 1/2cup grated parmesan or Romano
* 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella
* Olive oil for drizzling and coating
* 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
* 1-2 tablespoons water for diluting eggs
1. Scramble 5 eggs with a drizzle of oil and a few TBLSPS of water. Add cheeses and parsley.
2. Sauté chopped artichoke hearts and shallots in olive oil for 3-4 minutes.
3. Add another drizzle of olive oil and then add the egg mixture. Continue to cook on low until set. Once set put pan under broiler - on low setting- and let continue to cook until bubbly and lightly brown. Carefully remove HOT pan from oven with a mitt and let cool before transferring and cutting.