adapted from Get CrockedIngredients:
2 lb pork tenderloin
6 carrots, peeled and chopped
1 onion, chopped (red or white)
1 c chicken broth
18 oz apricot jam
2T dijon mustard
1 T chopped fresh thyme
salt and pepper to taste
1. Cover the bottom of the slow cooker crock with the carrots and onions
2. Generously season tenderloin with salt and pepper and place it over the carrots and sliced onions
3. In a separate bowl, whisk together the broth, apricot, mustard and thyme.
4. Pour mixture over the tenderloin
5. Cover. Cook on low for 6 hours or until tender.